Monday, September 19, 2011

Spoon Me in Boonsboro

I feel like Chris and I have been glued to our laptops over the past three days.  Between my comps, his schoolwork, and both of our grading, there hasn't been much time for anything aside from paper plates, quick meals at different times, and exclusively indoor play dates with Baby.

This evening, though, we decided to make time for something fun.  I noticed the other day that there is a new frozen yogurt place open in Boonsboro.  It's like Lynchburg woke up one day and figured out that frozen yogurt is just all right.  We went from none to three in about six months--or less?  Or maybe more.  But not long!  Anyway, we went to check it out.  Pretty good, but more than anything it was nice to get out of the house and sit outside in the fall nighttime weather.

Truly made that hat for Eliot!  She worried that it was too big, but now it fits just about perfect.
Eliot wants to eat everything we do these days.  I gave him a few bites of mine.

By the way, Monday night at Spoon Me is "Family Night"--after 3:00 pm, buy two and get one free.  Doesn't work so well for us yet, but it could with friends!

We came home; Chris made something to eat; Eliot pulled a kitchen chair on himself.  What's a Katie to do?  I can't put the chairs elsewhere.  And I don't want to kick Eliot out of the dining room.  He'd only have the den.  Maybe I should put heavy things on the chair.  Is that counter productive?

No comments:

Post a Comment