Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moving on over

We moved to Blogger!
"Let me out!"  "Let ME in!"
After about three years of bogus comments, I gave up.  My previous blog would get at least 100 comments from bots a day.  The topics ranged from shoes to very inappropriate material, and I am just so thankful that I had it set up so that comments required my approval first.  Otherwise, I know I would have been flooded with crazy comments that were questionable at best.  Wading through all of the comments left me feeling quite exhausted and disappointed when I would skim through twice a day to find few genuine people.  Just crazy bots.  Not to mention that moderating some of the comments made me feel very, well, uncomfortable.

That is a long explanation as to why I "moved," but here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment