Thursday, September 15, 2011

Eliot's First Runny Nose

Poor Eliot has a super runny nose.  It is clear, so I think it is either a slight cold or mostly just related to teething.  He might have a slight fever as well, but I'm not sure since our thermometer is dumb.  Last night, the only way he would sleep was if I was holding him sitting up due to all of the drainage, which meant that I couldn't sleep.  I finally got him to sleep propped up around 3:00 am.  Other than that, though, he is crawling around happily and exploring like usual.

Eliot's first "sickness".  I suppose that it is pretty good that he didn't get "sick" until eight months--and it might just be teething anyway.

We're back in Lynchburg, trying to get back into our normal routines; however, that might not happen for a little while since I have the comprehensive exam to take on Saturday.  Meeep!  I was originally going to take the exam this past summer, but they recommended that I wait since I was taking Educ 919 at the same time.  I'll be glad when it is over.

2 comments:

  1. My boys are both like that too. The humidifier is really helping though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris suggested that we pick up a humidifier too. I wasn't sure because our upstairs already feels a little humid--we just have AC units instead of central air and it has rained some while we were gone. I think I'll get one anyway though. :)

    ReplyDelete