Friday, October 28, 2011

To Sum Up the Robinsons

I've been blogging since I was thirteen (twelve years ago!) for the sake of not forgetting, but I thought maybe I'd try to branch out follower-wise a little with this follower's fest (and I'm totally copying Lesley :)).

So.  About the Robinsons....  Christopher and I have been married for four and a half years.  We started dating when I was 17 and journeyed through undergrad, graduate school, and now our doctorate programs together.  While we learned some hard lessons about life since we graduated from undergrad right as the recession was kicking off, more than anything we have learned of God's grace.


This blog is mostly about Eliot Thomas Robinson, our nine-month-old baby boy.  He has been the most amazing blessing and every moment with him is endlessly more enjoyable.  He is sweet, smart, and has the heart of an adventurer.  And I must say that I think he is the cutest kid ever with the most precious eyes.



A little about me:  I am 25.  I work from home as an English professor and am in the dissertation phase of my doctorate.  I also do some course development.  I take a lot of photographs and (very) occasionally work as a professional photographer.  I attempt to garden, cook, and exercise.



A little about us:  Living at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we love to hike and camp--though we haven't gone as much since having Eliot, he did go on his first camping trip at three months.  We have spent the past two and half years renovating our 1938 cape cod, so you might see a bit of our before and after shots.

So, that is us!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love the hat!

    stopping by from the followers fest. i'm a new follower. hope you can check me out at

    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! A friend of mine made it. :)

    I'll definitely follow you back. Your little girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete