Thursday, October 13, 2011

Refunds, New Plans, New Phones, New Teeth

After three separate phone calls and talking to five people, we are getting our money back from Priceline since our flight was cancelled!  It seems like common sense, but we worried that it might not work out since we didn't order traveler's insurance.  However, it went through!

After my fun phone circle, I was ready to chuck my phone across the room Eliot-style.  Did I mention that Eliot is throwing everything, especially if I'm around so he can throw it at me?  Anyway, my phone is nuts to pieces.  Chris has been trying to get me to agree to an iPhone, but I just hate spending money when we don't need to.  We were able to cut down our texting plan so that an additional data plan would be the same bill each month.  I just got the 4 instead of the 4s so we saved $50 too.  I am glad to be getting a better phone without the guilt.

We hadn't seen Elizabeth in a handful of days, so we took her to dinner.  Then she came with us to get the iPhone followed by the usual trip to Target.

Eliot is most definitely teething.  One of his top teeth came through today.  He is having trouble eating--I guess it hurts--and then fusses because he's hungry.  And fusses because he's tired.  And fusses because it just hurts in general.  I have to admit that I lost my patience a couple of times, like when he pushed a spoonful of squash away from his mouth and all over his clothes and chair.  Only for a second, though, because he is a sweet boy and he feels bad.  I think he'll be doing better in a couple of days.  Maybe that second upper tooth needs to break through too. 

4 comments:

  1. I assume Weston's molars are coming through now because he also cries when he eats. poor boys :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiloh's been pulling on her mouth and has been fussy during the night time and I assume it's because of her 2 year molars. I feel like it takes forever for kids to have all of their teeth in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Shiloh gets some relief soon! Whenever I think that Eliot's teeth will be through soon (whichever ones he is working on), I remember when some of my later molars came through as a kid. Long road ahead, huh?

    ReplyDelete