Friday, January 27, 2012

Eliot's Second First Birthday Party

We're in Chesapeake!  As I have written many times before, my family couldn't come to Eliot's birthday party due to the crazy Chesapeake virus that was getting everyone.  Instead, we came to have a second party.

Yesterday, we took Eliot to the zoo.  He is nuts about animals, so we thought he'd love it.  Well, he got really excited about the up-close animals, like the spider monkeys, but didn't care too much about the ones that were far away, like the elephants.  We had fun and the weather was just amazing.  And Chris got to see a lot of palm trees, which makes him super happy.

Afterward, we had dinner at my parents' house.  Everyone (including my grandma, whoaaa!) came over and my mom made this excellent basketball cake.  Eliot ate a little more than his birthday cupcake at his first party, but not much.  The boy likes sour things, not sweets, just like momma.
Lots of hugs with cousin Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment