Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cold in Lynchburg

It is this cold in Lynchburg.  Feel bad for me.  But, really, it is cold everywhere, it seems.  How awesome is that ice?  This was taken downtown by Waterstone (a pizza place).

Yesterday when Chris got in from work, we went to get pizza!  The last time we went to Waterstone was August or September, I think.  It's so good, but always packed.  Anyway, we split a pizza and Eliot did the cutest restaurant thing I think he has ever done.  The people next to us got dessert.  This big brownie with icecream and sprinkles.  Eliot stared and stared.  When they looked over and noticed him staring, he let out this big "Mmmm!"  We all laughed big time.  He's the funniest little guy.

After dinner, we drove around some until we found a rug for Eliot's playroom.  I hadn't been out of the house in three days!  Eliot and Chris watched a basketball game together.  I can never get over how much Eliot loves basketball.  And football.  And baseball.  What is the deal?


The night before, we watched the Pooh movie.  Eliot watched the whole thing and was cool with it, but when Tigger would come on, he'd laugh.  Eliot has been snuggling with this Tigger pillow that Chris's parents gave him for Christmas.  I so want to buy him a classic Tigger stuffed animal, but he probably won't care much at this point.  I should just wait some.

I love hanging out with this little guy all day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment