Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Time present and time past/Are both perhaps present in time future"

The weather has been warm.  We recently made it home from a trip to Chesapeake.  Eliot is running all over the place and has mastered standing up.  These are things I should be thankful for--and I am--but I still feel reminiscent.

I miss warmth and the beach and home.
I miss Eliot as a newborn.

Eliot is so much fun now.  He interacts with everything and really enjoys life.  I love watching him grow and look forward to him becoming even more of a boy; I wouldn't trade now for anything, but I still miss yesterday too.
I guess that's how I feel about a lot of things.  Here or there.  Now or later.  Where I'm comfortable or where things could be risky.  Being content or a different happiness.  I hate to be so vague, but I don't like posting things until we have made our decisions.  And if you know me, you probably understand at least half of what I'm talking about anyway.  Either way, we are happy with how our life is today and if we change it up, then it will still be good, just different.
And I'm really excited to take this little guy to the beach again this summer.  He only had two teeth when this picture was taken!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment