Friday, February 24, 2012

Last 13

The last 13..

Ate: A fruit roll up!  It was one of those more "natural" kinds, which I'm sure isn't that great.

Bought: Snacks, paper towels, and a 2T shirt that was on sale for next year from Target.  Something like this:
Cooked: We took Chris's sister out to dinner, so for lunch I made Eliot and I some whole grains (rice, barley, quinoa, and some others) and diced avocado.  This is my new favorite lunch.
 

Drank: Soy chai tea by Bolthouse.  Amazinggg!


Pinned: I'm not on pinterest, actually.  I went to join about six months ago, but it wanted to link with my Facebook and I didn't know anyone on, so I just deleted my invitation.

Thought: "If I clear my throat, he'll wake up...."

Wore: Jeggings, tank top, and a gray cardigan.

Show Watched: Basketball.

Movie Watched: Seriously, I don't even know.  Eliot doesn't really let us watch movies lately.  I think it might have been Cars.

Last Kiss: Either Eliot or Chris!

Last Phone Call: I called Chris's sister to let her know we were on campus.

Last Date with my husband: We haven't had a date "night" since Eliot was born.  We saw a matinee movie in August.  Eliot just comes on our dates with us.  I'd probably miss him too much anyway.

Thing I appreciated: Almost no emails in the inbox!

The Last 13 Things

2 comments:

  1. Can you come and clean out MY email inbox now? That would be great! :)

    THANK YOU FOR LINKING UP!!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll answer emails if you grade for me. I only have about 50 essays, 50 paragraphs, and 25 discussion boards to grade by Monday. ;)

      Delete