Friday, April 13, 2012

A Day in Instagram

Our days generally have a pretty nice balance of work, play, and relaxation.

Yesterday, Eliot climbed up on one of the dining room chairs by himself for the first time.  He had been working at it for a week.  He'd get up a step, get stuck, get to whining, and I'm get him down.  Now he has it!

In the evening, we had a house showing.  It was one of those two-hour blocks that is right in the middle of a meal time.  5:00 pm til 7:00 pm.  There was no way we could make dinner at home unless we had a picnic (try that with two dachshunds) or had a really late dinner (but we were so hungry).  Taco Bell it was.

We still had a lot of time to spare, so we went to Ivy Lake Park.

It is so weird coming home and knowing someone has been in your house.  I look for clues.  The closet door isn't closed all of the way.  The backdoor is shut--we left it open.  I wonder what they thought.  I wonder if they are considering making an offer, but want to sleep on it first.  Or if they have their hearts set on another home.  I wish we had an exit survey or something so I wouldn't get my hopes up if they aren't interested.  We have a nice, cute house at a good price.  We just need to get the right person to see it in the right place in life.  It's great for a young couple or family.  I really wouldn't mind staying a handful more years, but it seems like the right time to move back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment