Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baseball and Miller Park

I haven't touched my laptop in about 36 hours.  I've been answering e-mails through my phone, but we've been so busy and on the go that I just haven't had time.  It feels nice in a way, but I do have work to do.  Fortunately, Eliot crashed at 6:30 pm this evening, and I would not be surprised at all if he is out for the night.

Yesterday evening, we took Eliot to his first baseball game.  He met this "Hillcat" and loved him!  It almost makes me feel bad that we didn't take him to see the Easter Bunny, but things with masks really freak me out.  Really.  A lot.  You never know where they're looking!

Anyway, Eliot did well and was sort of interested for about an hour.  I don't pretend to think that he understands the game, but he kept pointing and saying, "ball".  Then he wanted to climb all the bleachers.  It was super windy too, so we left.  It was half-priced Tuesdays.

Today, we took Eliot to Miller Park for the first time.  I had no clue there was a public pool there!  This summer.  That is all I have to say....

It was, once again, quite cold for April, so we headed home.  Not to mention that Eliot had skipped his second nap and we were all hungry.  For dinner, I made vegetarian sloppy Joes and baked fries.  Chris made this bean salsa salad.
And now Eliot sleeps.  I'm excited for tomorrow.  We're having our second showing of the house in the evening!  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment