Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Turtles and Countless Grains of Sand

I always think Eliot just has a runny nose because he is teething--and then I catch whatever it is and feel really bad that I downplayed his discomfort.  However, I do think his canines are coming in at the same time, making it even worse on him.

We've had some fun over the past few days and then the little guy got sick.  So, we've been trying not to push him too much.

We went for a walk at Blackwater Creek where we found a turtle!  I love watching the look of amazement on Eliot's face when we come across something new.  When we made it to the water eventually, Eliot got lucky again and train came by.
Watching that train
I let go of some of my tidy tendencies and allowed Eliot to get really, really dirty playing in the water and sand.  Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment