Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Feel Like December is Already Over

I haven't been reading blogs.  Or writing blogs.  And barely keeping my eyes on Facebook.  Lots going on over here!

Selling a house while also buying a house out-of-town is tricky stuff.  Throw in a work, a toddler, other distractions that I will mention some other time, and kind of thinking about Christmas a little...  Yeah, it's been a lot.  I have only gotten about three stress headaches, though, so that's good!
The new great room during our home inspection
Honestly, despite being time-consuming, this whole selling and buying process has been going really smooth.  Both home inspections went fine--minor issues to deal with but I think everyone expected that.  I got all of our paper work together.  Up next:  appraisals and termite inspections, which I really am not worried about for either of the houses. 

Did I mention that I haven't even started packing yet?  We have TWO WEEKS until we load the truck, lock the doors for the last time, and head to Chesapeake.  Then a week later, we will drive for a day trip for closing.  And the next day we close on the new house.  And then it is three days til Christmas.

Where has December gone?  Oh, wait.  It's the first.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks beautiful! That is SO exciting! & crazy! I can't imagine having to move right before Christmas. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete